Daily: 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Please let us know if you will be checking in after 6pm.
Deposits, Cancellation and No Show Policy:
- When making a reservation, we require a deposit equal to your first night’s stay.
- As a moderately sized inn, cancellations affect us greatly. Should you cancel more than fourteen days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded minus a $35 administration fee.
- Should you cancel within fourteen days of arrival, you deposit will be forfeited, unless we are able to rebook the room, in which case you will only be responsible for the $35 administration fee.
- Deposits for weddings and events are non-refundable.
Room rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests are possible in the Wakefield (2 bedroom unit) for an additional $100 per night.
Glen Gordon Manor is a non-smoking property
We do not permit pets on Manor Grounds. If you are traveling with a canine companion we can refer you to reputable and caring facilities where they may enjoy their own accommodations.
- We serve breakfast in the dining room between 9:00 am and 10:00am.
- Breakfast is included in the extra person charge.
- If you wish to invite outside guests to join you for breakfast, the charge is $30 per person.
Please notify us if you are visiting Glen Gordon Manor with a gift certificate or voucher. We still need a credit card on file, although no charges will be applied until after your visit.
Prices & Services Subject to Change:
We are constantly expanding the services we offer to our guests. Although we make every effort to keep our website updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
At Glen Gordon Manor, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Glen Gordon Manor. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Glen Gordon Manor does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Glen Gordon Manor, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Glen Gordon Manor may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.