The rooms and suites at Glen Gordon Manor are lavishly appointed to enhance the ultimate comfort of our guests. Hand-selected luxury fabrics, antique furnishings, and thoughtfully curated art in combination with modern conveniences make your Shenandoah Valley getaway uniquely memorable. Glen Gordon Manor warmly welcomes all guests. If you need special accommodations, please see our accessibility features and policies here. Memorial Day thru Labor Day you can also enjoy access to our beautiful outdoor pool. Please note, for stays that include a Friday and/or Saturday night, one dinner reservation at our restaurant is required.
|Stand up tiled shower
|Shower w/ traditional and rain shower heads
|A/C, iPad, decorative fireplace
|Claw foot soaking tub and shower
|Stand up tiled shower
|Two head rain shower and tub room w/ claw foot tub
|A/C, iPad, mini-fridge, decorative fireplace
|King & Queen
|Two bathrooms, claw foot tub and separate two head shower
|A/C, iPad, mini-fridge
|Large soaking tub w/ separate two head shower
|A/C, iPad, mini-fridge
|Claw foot soaking tub, large two head shower, outdoor Jacuzzi
|Soaking tub and shower
|Soaking tub w/ separate marble shower
|A/C, iPad, mini-fridge
|Large soaking tub w/ rain shower head
- Private Bathroom
- Individual A/C (in most)
- Claw Foot or Soaking Tub (in most)
- iPad (in most)
- Mini-Fridge (in some)
- Decorative Fireplace (in some)
- Luxury Linens
- Beautiful Views
- Private Entrance (in some)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Gourmet Multi-Course Breakfast
- Four Tesla Charging Stations
- Award-Winning On-Site Restaurant
- Inground Pool (Seasonal)
- Bar and Lounge
- Tack Room Spa
- Fitness Room
- Free Designated Parking
Deposits, Cancellation and No Show Policy
- When making a reservation, we require a deposit equal to your first night’s stay.
- As a moderately sized inn, cancellations affect us greatly. Should you cancel more than fourteen days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded minus a $35 administration fee.
- Should you cancel within fourteen days of arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Deposits for weddings and events are non-refundable.
- Spa Treatments: Cancellations require 24 hours advance or the full rate of the treatment will apply.
Daily: 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Please let us know if you will be checking in after 6pm.
Fine dining is an integral part of our guest experience, so please note that a dinner reservation at our Houndstooth Restaurant is a requirement for all stays that include a Friday and/or Saturday night.
Guaranteed Early Check-In
Extend your Glen Gordon Manor experience with guaranteed early check-in; available between 12 pm – 2 pm for an additional $30 fee. Please note your arrival time when booking online or ask for early check in when you make a reservation by phone.
Additional Guests & Children
Room rates are based on double occupancy for guests 16 years and older. Two additional guests are possible only in the two-bedroom Wakefield Suite, for a total occupancy of 4 guests. There is a fee of $100 per additional guest.
Given the historic nature of the property, including high-end antique furnishings and curated art collections, the Manor is not well-suited for children under 16 years of age.
Glen Gordon Manor is a non-smoking property
We do not permit pets on Manor Grounds. If you are traveling with a canine companion we can refer you to reputable and caring facilities where they may enjoy their own accommodations.
- We serve breakfast in the dining room from 8:30 to 9:30 am.
- Breakfast is included in the extra person charge.
- If you wish to invite outside guests to join you for breakfast, the charge is $30 per person.
Please notify us if you are visiting Glen Gordon Manor with a gift certificate or voucher. We still need a credit card on file, although no charges will be applied until after your visit.
Prices & Services Subject to Change
We are constantly expanding the services we offer to our guests. Although we make every effort to keep our website updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
Glen Gordon Manor welcomes you! Once a Wells Fargo stagecoach stop, our 1860’s captivating retreat retains its authentic importance. Therefore, due to the historic relevance of our Shenandoah Valley bed and breakfast, the Inn is not completely wheelchair accessible as removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property. Although our efforts are ongoing, we have worked extensively to accommodate all guests by offering the following accessibility features:
- The Montejurra Room, Albert Room, Edward Suite and Wallis Suite are all ground floor accommodations offering luxurious accommodation for those with limited disability. These rooms feature step-in showers, handheld shower heads, with grab bars and shower seating available upon request. (Please be aware that the shower is not a roll in shower as there is a small step when entering the shower)
- There is ease of maneuverability between the parking area to the entrance of the inn along a stone walkway.
- Entrance to Glen Gordon Manor, check-in area, common areas, and Houndstooth Restaurant require the navigation of one step.
- We are happy to help you with navigation into the Inn and assist you with luggage.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure an exceptional Shenandoah Valley stay and experience. You can call us directly at 540-636-6010.
Accessibility ADA Compliance
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features for the Inn and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at info@GlenGordonManor.com or call us 24/7 at 540-636-6010 with questions or concerns regarding accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and your personal needs of the property.